Hochzeiger - The family ski resort in Pitztal
An impressive mountain overview, ski fun on sunny slopes, absolutly snow safety and Pitztal hospitality. This factors will guarantee you perfect winter holidays in the hochzeiger ski resort in the Pitztal Valley.
But that's not all. The Hochzeiger ski resort has even more to offer:
- NEW: Marlies & Benni Raich special exhibition in the Zeigerrestaurant
- Location: located immediately at the beginning of the Pitztal valley
- Altitude of the ski area: from 1,450 until 2,450 m
- Ski slope fun with snow guarantee from December to April: 90% of all downhill ski runs in the Hochzeiger ski resort are located above 2,000 meters altitude.
- cableways & lifts: 9 comfortable lifts
- slopes: 40 km slopes (in the fall line) and 54 km for skiing - for all levels
- Snow park: Snowboarders and free-skiers can expect super freestyle action with different elements and difficulty levels in our Snow Park.
- Toboggan run: 6 km, illuminated every thursday for night tobogganing (only if the toboggan run is open)
- Selftime race with integrated timekeeping for ambitious skiers
- Tip for the adrenaline rush: the black Zirbenfall downhill
- "Carpe diem." Enjoy the most beautiful view of the Pitztal mountain landscape protected from the wind at the Hochzeiger relax points!
- Zirbenweg, the winter hiking tour for walkers: The middle station is the starting point for this winter hiking trip. The approx. 700-m long winter hiking route runs in the direction of Zollberg through the Zirbenwald forest and ends back at the middle station – Zeiger restaurant. Enjoy the heights and leave everyday worries behind you!
- Book your ski pass tickets at the online shop before you arrive! Quickly and conveniently from the comfort of your home, your desired ski pass will be created in the system in just a few steps and booked for you.
- Free W-LAN: free internet surfing on three hotspots in the ski resort, hotspot overview
- Heated ski lockers at the bottom station, for 2 or 4 people, ask for free capacities at the ticket office
- Free ski bus system for our ski resort guests from all Pitztal places to the Hochzeiger ski area. Help protect the environment - take advantage of the free bus system. To the timetables
- Free ski pass for children under 10 years accompanied by a parent with the Bambini free pass
- Hochzeiger Backstage: Weekly information tour behind the scenes of the Pitztal ski area
- Pistenbully ride - take place at the passenger seat
- Pitzi and his friends explain the FIS rules at the Path from the rules of the slopes
- Snow adventures with Pitzi and Gratsch in the skischool Hochzeiger - Pitztal